Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Beauty Beyond Memory



When memories cry
When memories fade and die

I'm going to grow old
My passion
My fiery passion
My flaming lust is going to grow cold

But my heart will always flow with a molten, love lava
In your name this lava flows through my veins
My heart beats for you
My heart will never cease to beat your name

When I lose my charm and my glamour
When I lose my physique and my game
When I'm old and wrinkly
When I cannot look myself in the mirror
I'll still stare at you

When memories fade
When I forget the days of the week
And the months of the year
When I mix names
And faces
The memory of you
Will always shine bright and clear
Your image
Has been burnt to my memory
I will never forget your radiance and beauty

I will die happy
With the image of your sweet smile
On my mind
And love
On my lips and in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment